Monday, February 28, 2011

Musing Monday (Feb. 28)

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. This weeks question is: Which do you prefer: Adult -or- Young Adult books? Or, both? Why?

I would have to say that I enjoy both, but only certain genre's. I love adult mysteries, because one: there are more adult mysteries then YA and two: they're usually very focused on the plot aspect, which I love. So if there are two characters you want to get together in an adult mystery you better have some patient because it won't happen for a while. :P Not that I haven't found clever YA mysteries, I have they're just not as abundant. In YA, I love reading fantasy/paranormal (there's an overflow) and regular day in a life comedy novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.