Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (Aug.18)

WWW Wednesdays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading? An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott.

What did you recently finish reading? Wives And Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell and The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith.

What do you think you'll read next? Odd Thomas by...oh Dean Koontz and Watership Down by Richard Adams, its got rabbits and I love rabbits. :D


4 comments:

  1. Here is our WWW Wednesday for Romancing the page! 4 of our editors contributed this week!

    WWW RTP Style

    I adore the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of the Alcott book...I'll be interested to hear about it when you're done. Here's my WWWW: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/08/www-wednesdays-whatcha-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I've never heard of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency books. They sound like they might be right up my alley! I'll have to give them a try. = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to read something by Gaskell...but I really couldn't get into the Alexander McCall Smith books.

    Also:Please stop by my blog and pick up your Elmer's Virtual Bag to help Adopt A Classroom. I checked out the link and it looks legit.

    http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/virtual-school-supplies.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.