Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (June 9)

WWW Wednesdays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?



My answers:

What are you currently reading? I'm reading "Wives and Daughter" by Elizabeth Gaskell and for light reading "Larklight" by Philip Reeve.

What did you recently finish reading? "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells.

What do you think you’ll read next? I would like to read "Daniel Deronda" by George Eliot and "Half Moon Investigations" by Eoin Colfer


1 comment:

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.