Monday, June 14, 2010

Musing Mondays (June 14)

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.

This week's question: Who in your family (both immediate & extended) are readers, and who are not?

In my immediate family, everyone is a reader. Though some are more avid then others. My Mother is probably the 2nd biggest reader in my family including me. She read's spiritual books, and she like's to read fantasy for light reading. My sister read's mostly just on the weekends. She loves historical fiction. My brother read's philosophical books. My father like's reading non-fiction books about history and Egyptian culture. In my extended family, I have a godmother who reads spiritual books like my mother and I have two cousin's who enjoy horror and thriller novels.

1 comment:

  1. Its only me and my mom so good thing I don't have time to do this this week :D

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.