Monday, June 21, 2010

Musing Mondays (June 21)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should Be Reading. This week's question: Name your top 2-3 favorite genres (the ones you read most from).

My top 3 favorite genre's to read would be:
#1. Mysteries, I absolutely love mysteries as anyone who has been following this blog from the beginning probably know. I love Agatha Christie, Dorothy L. Sayers, Arthur Conan Doyle, Rex Stout, and Emily Brightwell's Victorian Murder Mysteries.
#2. Definitely classic's, I'm reading so many right now, and I've developed a good mind for them. When I was younger they were pretty hard for me to read but now, they are as easy to read as a regular modern day novel. Some of my favorites are of course Jane Austen's novels, Little Women, Oliver Twist, and Wuthering Heights.
#3. My 3rd favorite genre is Science Fiction, I haven't read as much of this genre as the others but I am working on it. Some of my favorite's are Jule's Verne's Novels, H.G. Well's stories, A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L' Engle, and Interworld by Neil Gaiman and Micheal Reaves.

1 comment:

  1. YA Book Giveaway at: http://kateevangelistarandr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.