Monday, April 4, 2011

Musing Mondays (April 4th)

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing asks… When you were little did other children tease you about your reading habits?

I wasn't teased, but I was known for being a bookworm. Practically everyone knew me as that girl who read far too much, and I usually carried around a book with me (I still do) no matter where I was going, and sometimes I got a "Do you have to have a book all the time." I was once teased for reading the dictionary. It didn't make me feel bad though. In fact it made me feel quite smart. I knew all these words my friends didn't. :P

1 comment:

  1. Someone once told me that they thought my idea of fun was going to a park sitting under a tree and reading,and that I studied for fun. So I basically have an extremely stereotypical bookworm reputation. :p

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.