Monday, April 18, 2011

Gone on Holiday

Well not a vacation, but I have a holiday coming up which will make me quite inactive. Pesach, or Passover, is a Jewish holiday celebrating their Exodus from Egypt where they were slaves. You can watch all sorts of movies about it, like The Ten Commandments or a musical cartoon I'm particularly fond of The Prince of Egypt. :D Don't worry though, May is coming up, and since it's my birthday month I'm planning a giveaway I hope you will all like, and I will be putting up reviews for two books I finished reading Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg and Mr. Chartwell by Rebecca Hunt. Until then I hope you all have a wonderful week full of good books, and good friends. :D

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by today. My birthday is in May too. Happy early birthday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.