Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"The next morning I decided I would prove to the dwarfs I was useful. I may not know how to cook, but I do know how to do hair."
--My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

I've been really dead lately, and I'm sorry about that. I haven't given up on reading though, and I figured since I was still reading I might as well do my teasers until I finished a review.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh, can't wait for your reviews! And for you to do the book tag I did on my blog- which you left a comment on ;) Can't wait!

    SIncerly,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.