Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (July 7)

WWW Wednesdays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can join! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

"Wives and Daughter" by Elizabeth Gaskell, "Death in the Cloud" by Agatha Christie and "A Tale of Time City" by Dianna Wynne Jones.

What did you recently finish reading?

"Wesley the Owl" by Stacey O'Brien and you can see my review of it below this post. :D

What do you think you'll read next?

I want to get about finishing "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte and "Pickwick Papers" by Charles Dickens. I also want to read (and I probably mentioned it before in a previous 3W post) "Daniel Deronda" by George Eliot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Jane Eyre! You know, there's a movie of it coming out next year.

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.