Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading? • What did you recently finish reading? • What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading? Right now I am reading "Hush Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick. I just went to the library and was a bit annoyed they didn't have the books I wanted, and so in a fit of annoyance I decided to check this out. Yeah I know it doesn't make much sense to me either. :P I started it two days ago, and highly expected to be bored by it, but so far I'm surprisingly intrigued.

What did you recently finish reading? "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz (review coming soon) and "Only the Good Spy Young" by Ally Carter. (review also coming soon)

What do you think you'll read next? I have several selection from the library that I am interested in such as "The Golden Compass" by Philip Pullman, "Starcross" by Philip Reeve (lots of Philips) and "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift along with a couple others. I'm never quite sure what I'll pick to read next, so I don't like to say anything definite. What are you reading? Finished Reading? What do you plan to read next? Share your picks in the comment section. :D


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to read Gulliver's Travels. It's really a shame, I haven't read many of the classics.

    My WWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- found you from WWW...Wednesdays. I read The Shack in 2009 on the recommendation of a friend and found it an interesting book. My WWW can be found at http://reading.elsi123.net/2011/01/wwwwednesday-12-january-2011.html.

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.