Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WWW Wednesday (July 28)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading? Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins and Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl. I'm not a big fan of his but I saw the FMF movie in theaters and it was brilliant. My brother also got me the most gorgeous edition of this book, I'm quite proud of it. :D

What did you recently finish reading? Dear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick and The Case of the Gypsy's Goodbye (an Enola Holmes Mystery) by Nancy Springer.

What do you think you'll read next? Hmm difficult question, even when I try to plan this out it always goes horribly wrong and I end up reading something completely different so I'll just say undecided but I've got some awesome choices.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy Hex Hall! I liked it and was surprised by how funny it was. I am curious to see what the next book has in store for Sophie and Archer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to read Hex hall it sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.