Monday, May 31, 2010

Musing Mondays (May 31)

Musing Mondays are hosted by Should Be Reading! :D

This week’s question asks…

Do you ever read a word or phrase that sparks a specific place or setting in your mind and makes you crave to read a book with that type of place/setting in it?

Well recently I've developed an insatiable appetite for steampunk, and basically anything science fiction, so when I see words like goggles, clockwork, or the doctor I instantly want to read a book or watch TV that has to deal with either one or all of these things. >_<

When I talk about old fashioned thing's or the country I yearn to read classic's and when I read about puzzle's, crime, etc. I want to read a mystery. So yeah, a lot of word's and phrases make me want to read specific books.




1 comment:

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.