Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (May 26)

This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading? I am reading "Death in the Clouds" by Agatha Christie for my Marple, Poirot, Holmes Challenge, and my thriller/suspense challenge. I haven't gotten very far in it yet so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

What did you recently finish reading? "Northanger Abbey" by Jane Austen. I'm going to put a little review of it up soon.

What do you think you'll read next? I really want to read "Jekel Loves Hyde" by Beth Fantaskey .


3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in Jekel loves Hyde too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found you through the book blog hop and i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been reading a book about the recent movie, "To save a life"! It isnt a deep book or anything, but i definitely encourage everyone to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.