Monday, May 17, 2010

Musin Monday(May 17)

(Musing Monday's are hosted by Rebecca)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about movies based on books…

What happens when you see a movie based on a book/story, especially one you’ve not read? Do you feel the need to track it down and read it?

When I learn a movie is based on a book, I track down the book version like a rabid hawk! I'm very into reading the book that a movie is based on, it help's me to compare and contrast the two which is a favorite past time of mine.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a good little idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love compare and contrast! Do you see the movie first or read the book? I try to find the book first but sometimes it isn't that easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever possible I read the book 1st. But sometimes I don't find out it was a book 1st until the credits roll, and other times like you said, it's hard to track down certain books.

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.