Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WWW Wednesday (May 25)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

  • What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins and still PPAZ by Seth Grahame-Smith but I'm almost finished.
  • What did you recently finish reading? Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (see review in previous post)
  • What do you think you will read next? I once again went crazy at the library, but I think next on my list is to finish Catcher and the Rye and start on My Unfair Godmother, the sequel to My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.