Yay~! It's time for another exciting book blogger hop and follow friday, that wonderful time of the week when we all link up together and discover new and interesting blogs and meet new and interesting bloggers. The hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books and you can find the origins of Follow Friday over at Parajunkee's View.
This weeks hop question:
This weeks Follow Friday Question is:
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
- I'm OCD about locks, this was brought on after watching too many murder mysteries late at night.
- I get into things about a couple decades after everybody else. Currently I love The Monkees, (60's) I'm catching up on classic teen movies I didn't watch when I wasn't a teenager (80's) and I'll always love the movies of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers (30's).
- I love to ask questions such as "what's your favorite movie/book/tv show etc". When I first meet you I will probably put you through one heck of an interrogation. Unless you tell me you don't like that sort of thing. I wouldn't want to be annoying...for the most part at least. :P
- I have to run in order to think through a story I'm writing.
- I will often say things my characters say aloud, particularly when I'm thinking or writing out a scene. This is okay in the comfort of my living room, but not so much outside when I'm walking the dog and didn't realize there was someone watching me.