1. I have to have it quiet when I read. I will go to great lengths to find my quiet so that I can read. So my favorite place to read in my house is my mothers closet because it's the quietest place in the house. It's a quiet comfortable closet.
2. I like thinking up ideas for fan-fictions but I rarely write them because I never feel I write other peoples characters well enough.
3. I didn't learn how to read until I was 8 and in one year I got completely caught up to the reading level I was supposed to be at. Which is good because I can't imagine not being able to read, it's too horrible.
4. Whenever I read a book with a character I really like, I sometimes feel as if they were real, or that they are members of my family. Example: I think of Percy Jackson as my little brother, I don't know why I just do. :P
5. I used to think I loved musical but I realized I only really love a few(like Wicked), and most of the time I'm wishing the characters singing would just shut up, and get on with the plot.
6. I wish I could play soccer! I really really do!!!
7. I love comedy of error's, and plot lines that sometimes have random things happen in the middle for example one of my favorite movie series are the Road Movies starring Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. If you haven't ever seen them, see them!
Well, I'm done! Here are the directions for those I am going to tag.
- Copy the award into a blog post.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Tell seven things about yourself that your readers didn't know.
- Declare seven bloggers as the new recipients.
- Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
Philly Farmgirl at http://frumphillyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Morgan at http://booksandliteratureforteens.blogspot.com/
GirlwiththeBraids at http://readingtomyself.blogspot.com/
Reggie at http://theundercoverbooklover.blogspot.com/
Katherine for her literary blog http://literaryloves.blogspot.com/
Meggin at http://serendipityreviews.blogspot.com/
I've run out of people, but hey it's only one away from 7 so, whatcha gonna do. :P