Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Arrivals!!!

So I finally tore myself away from my latest obsession (outside of books of course, they're my constant obsession.) to bring you this update. I've been very awful in the updating department, because I have book restlessness, and am reading 5 different books right now because I can't concentrate on just one. So another side affect of my book restlessness is the deep and undeniable urge to buy any book that catches my fancy. So here are my latest treasures, courtesy of my mother taking me to one of my favorite places in this world, Barnes and Nobles.
my hardcovers: Heist Society by Ally Carter
Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Amanda Project:Invisible I by Stella Lennon(Melissa Kantor)
My Soft covers: My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
The Right To Write by Julia Cameron
The Cat Who Could Read Backwards by Lilian Jackson Braun
Look to the Lady by Margery Allingham
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie

So now I think I have my reading schedule full for a long time now.

1 comment:

  1. Great book pics! THanks for your comment on my photog blog- do you like my new look on there?

    truly,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.