Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ramona and Beezus Movie


When I was a little girl my favorite books were the ones Beverly Cleary would write about that pesky, imaginative little girl Ramona. I absolutely adored them, I related a lot to Ramona. I found out a while ago that the books are being turned into a movie, starring Selena Gomez, and Joey King, the cute little girl hugging Selena (playing Ramona's long suffering but ever loving big sister Beezus short for Beatrice) in the poster. I have also added the trailer for your viewing pleasure. I look forward to checking it out. It looks cute, and I hope it can do the beloved book series justice.

1 comment:

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.