Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Release: Gimme A Call

I just got news about this new release by author Sarah Mlynowski. It look's really interesting, I want to check it out. Here's the summary:

Seventeen-year-old Devi is having a bad day. Her boyfriend Bryan broke up with her and she dropped her cell phone into the fountain at the mall.


Now it only calls one number.
Her number. At age fourteen, three years ago!

Once Devi gets over the shock, she realizes that she's been given an awesome gift. She can tell herself all the right things to do...because she's already done the wrong ones!

Change #1: Do not go on that first date with Bryan.

Fourteen-year old Devi isn't so sure, though. She likes Bryan. She's happy.
But who better to listen to than your future self...right?

Everything's at stake...when the future is on the line.


So are you intrigued? Find out more on Sarah's website or to buy it click here.

6 comments:

  1. I am intrigued. Sounds like a movie or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening hopping by from Book Blogger Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful all the sites you find throught the hop!!!
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello complete stranger whom I know! I have awarded you, once again, but don't worry, you completely deserve it!

    Sincerely,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've awarded you again!!!
    http://allgloriouswithin-emmuna.blogspot.com/2010/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.