Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WWW Wednesday (Nov. 30)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by mizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading? I am reading Hogfather by Terry Pratchett. Thought I'd be seasonal.

What did you recently finish reading? Lots of chick-lit. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella and Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison. Double packed review coming soon...I also read How Not to Write a Novel: 200 classic mistakes and how avoid them by Howard Mittlemark and Sandra Newman. It was very eye opening, and utterly hilarious.

What do you think you'll read next? Well I hate to swear because I've mostly been lying the past couple months, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna read Goodbye Mr. Chips by James Hilton...and then I'm really not sure. Sky's the Limit eh?

1 comment:

  1. I love Hogfather! I read it for the first time earlier this year, but it's been on my list of annual Christmas movies for the past two years. In fact, I'll be watching it at a Christmas party in a few weeks!

    Here's my WWW. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.