Monday, October 3, 2011

Musing Mondays (Oct.3)

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. This weeks MM ask's: What are you most excited about reading, right now? (can be a book you’re currently enjoying, or a book that’s yet to be published, etc.)

Well I'm not excited about any books coming out, in fact I'm not entirely sure what's even being published these days. I started a new job, as a montessori pre-school assistant. It takes up a lot of my time. So I think honestly the most exciting thing about reading right now is the fact that I'm actually doing it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pic you use for your Musing Mondays! :)

    HERE's my Musing Mondays post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, it's so hard to find time to read, that the idea of it is exciting! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/10/monday-musings.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.