Thursday, August 4, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Anticipation

Today's Booking Through Thursday ask's: What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?

And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?

Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?


Probably My Unfair Godmother, because I didn't even know My Fair Godmother had a sequel coming out. So I was pleasantly surprised. Advanced books? I dunno I think it's best for me not to get excited in advance 'cause when I do by the time I get around to reading them, the bloom has worn off, and I get bored. Right now there are currently no books that are making me run to the bookstore...or even online. Shame really.


3 comments:

  1. This one is new to me , sounds interesting.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look and see what those books are about. I love the titles!
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.