Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WWW Wednesday (Feb.23)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


What are you currently reading? The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Right Side Talking by Bonnie Rozanski.

What did you recently finish reading? The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (review coming soon) and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins.

• What do you think you’ll read next? I went psycho in the library and got out all sorts of books so I have a lot to choose from. First on my list though is Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (steampunk~!!) and Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift. I haven't read a classic this year. Shame on me. :P

2 comments:

  1. I never have read all of Gulliver's Travels. We read excerpts when I was in college. One of these days I'll get 'round to finishing the whole thing.

    Here's my WWW: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/02/www-wednesdays_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your review of "Hunger Games" my book club will likely read that next month!

    My answers: http://supernaturalbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.