Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WWW Wednesday (Feb.23)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading? The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Right Side Talking by Bonnie Rozanski.

• What did you recently finish reading? The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (review coming soon) and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins.

• What do you think you’ll read next? I went psycho in the library and got out all sorts of books so I have a lot to choose from. First on my list though is Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (steampunk~!!) and Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift. I haven't read a classic this year. Shame on me. :P

2 comments:

  1. I never have read all of Gulliver's Travels. We read excerpts when I was in college. One of these days I'll get 'round to finishing the whole thing.

    Here's my WWW: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/02/www-wednesdays_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your review of "Hunger Games" my book club will likely read that next month!

    My answers: http://supernaturalbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.