Monday, January 31, 2011

Musing Mondays (Jan.31)

Musing Mondays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. This weeks musings asks...
What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?

Nothing stops me from sleeping. Well no that's not entirely true, but books don't. I'd have to say there is not one book that I actually lost sleep over because I was trying to read it all at once. Not even Harry Potter. I've totally thrown my day away on books though. Not so much anymore because I'm so busy. Now I read right before I go to bed, just a couple chapters or so. Oh wait, just remembered there was one book I was trying to finish but it was pretty late and I kept falling asleep. It was A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle.

3 comments:

  1. Very sensible to never miss a night of sleep over a book :) Wish I were that sensible!

    Here's my Musing Mondays (Jan 31)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you areprobably one of those people who can sleep sta nding up, arn't you? I am usually a nocturnal reader and if a book has enthralled me, I will read till I am finished no matter the time. Check out my answer for this week'sMonday Musing?

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment I love hearing from you~! Because I am terrible at remembering to give out awards after people graciously give them to me, I have now made my blog an award free zone like so many others. I thank you for thinking of me though.